a dissident* is here... escape is never the safest path...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Politically Disabled

A journey has a beginning and an end. My life is quite a journey and I am happy with it!
However as many of you might have had to live abroad and visas - it get's complicated. When you have to deal with visas to allow you to stay where you want to stay there is a lot to organise! I always thought (as majority of former communist destined individuals), that beaurocracy happens only in the Eastern Block's institutions...
Well obviously not!
After 662 days of waiting I was finally given - as you all might guess -the long awaited leave of remain, allowing me not only to live in the UK but to have the freedom to leave this country if I feel like it and of course to return...

A round of applause...Thank you Home Office, just about time!

No comments:

ShareThis