a dissident* is here... escape is never the safest path...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Ostava


I had an amazing weekend...
Milan was my initial destination. A plan I had for the last half year. Eager to get to know people I find very important. People who matter for me and my work, may be my future.

I ended up in Brixton Telegraph, tearful on a gig of one of my most loved Bulgarian bands - Ostava.

Overwhelmed by memories and emotions, singing along songs for love. Or may be more...

On Friday I had to accept that I am only human and that time is only obeying those who use it mindfully and who are present now.

On Friday I remembered the beautiful people I know in my home. The beautiful friends I haven't seen for more than 750 days. Beautiful people who know beautiful music and beautiful life...

On Friday I found me again.

And some beautiful people.

Krasivi hora...

No comments:

ShareThis