a dissident* is here... escape is never the safest path...

Friday, June 12, 2009

Bag of Change

Last week I experienced an aunusual and unexected event. Some probably experience much bigger and a lot more serious attacks, but it all comes from the same problem... it is the same problem - conscience.

As part of my belief regarding conscious human evolution is the expectation that once we grow up as a civilization - it is part of our matrix, our gene, to respect the other species, not to attack your own and to look after our environment. Not the opposite as some beleive. The opposite is the symptome that we still haven't grown haven't developed, that we either need to empy the cup or fill it up with some goodness.

To celebrate all change and growth I will get another bag of change to replace my other one!


What happened was that some 4 boys - dark skinned, black hooded attacked me - they wanted my bag - I didn't let go... they took just my old mobile and my ipod nano... I am not angry at them, I am angry about what they have become.

No comments:

ShareThis