a dissident* is here... escape is never the safest path...

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Do you like feta?

Do you know what is the difference between feta and white cheese from other countries?
From October 2007 only feta produced in Greece - specific regions in Greece, will be allowed to wear this name.

I love feta. In Bulgaria we eat feta like bread - with everything.
I have quite a few combinations that would surprise some of you.
Feta and honey, or feta and jam...
I like my porridge with feta, honey and milk.

So - do you like feta?
or you have another favourite type of feta ...bulgarian, turkish, danish, german, brindza or...?
or what do you like your feta with?
I am also looking for the best feta you have ever tried?

Let me know.

x
Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u explain more on what feta is?

ShareThis