a dissident* is here... escape is never the safest path...

Sunday, November 01, 2009

WHY DO YOU GET ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD

Michael/ ian buble!?!?!
Since I have more access to some of the trully stupid gossip magazine I have been trying to figure out why do we get so obsessed with the celebrity culture and completely ignore if not entirely our own reality at least the potential of what it can be do and have for us and ultimately our own existence!

My problem is obsessing about it! And the fact I feel drawn as well. (My secret gossip obsession is the brangelina phenomenon and for some personal creative reasons lily cole, even more so because she started acting and this feels as if my destiny is releasing. Even more so because she did the imaginarium of dr parnassus.

So it was her who made me watch the graham norton show last night (saturday 31 October 2009 at midnight when I was actually have rather gone to bed) and there this sprite appeared totally madly happy, telling her that he "met" her at an airport...

Once a friend said that it's a very different life to live among the high class! It is also difficult to penetrate it - someone said and you need status of some sort - £ or $ or € or ¥... Or fame or heritage or Talent... The impossibility of it all the probability the chance the game the lottery makes it mythical... Fictionous .... Improbable...

Don't idolize...
Accept thyself and love thy neighbour...

So what is happening in this world?
I don't know... But I want to beleive things are changing for the better.

No comments:

ShareThis