a dissident* is here... escape is never the safest path...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Complements for charlotte - In memory of Charlotte Moggach

For a woman who I have never heard of just before I read an article about her grateful death with her daughter Deborah Moggach.

I've learned a few things about her and one thing I pparticularly liked: her book of complements- her diary of hand written testimonials - I find this a magnificent idea.

I don't know if you can do something g in life now to prevent dementia, but for all of those who already have it - I hope there are people arouf you who can understand you, care for you with love and dedication and can still remember who you were.

The Article "I'm grateful to her dying" is from the family supplement of the guardian from Saturday 24 January (it's October now) 2009

No comments:

ShareThis